The Horizon 2020 framework is the largest European Union research and innovation programme ever, with nearly €80 billion of funding available over a seven-year period from 2014 to the year 2020. TFC provide partners and customers with think-tank capability, feedback on research concepts, conduct proposal reviews and provide feedback on performance for ongoing H2020 projects and deliverables.
Moreover, our activities for H2020 proposal development incorporates the following:
- Concept assessment, identify H2020, international and national funding sources,
- Strengthen with think-tank, innovation and market outreach,
- Manage and oversee the coordination and development of the proposal,
- Form consortia in line with the vision of the CEO,
- Plan, write and develop proposals with partner contributions,
- Prepare budgets and administration details,
- Join consortium as project manager, standardization manager, quality manager, market outreach manager, etc.,
- Invite partners into applicable new proposals,
- Invite partners onto applicable external advisory boards,
- Pre-submission proposal reviews and assessment reports.
The listed undertaking is performed on a best efforts basis. We aim to strengthen our partners and customers proposition.